Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween cards



This card uses an image from Oxford Impressions and a cutter file from Ileana Russell, I Scrap Designs, for the phrase. I thought it was a great one for this image and made for a fun card. It is coloured and airbrushed with Copic markers.



This is a simple card using images from Oxford Impressions, that just sets a mood or tone for Halloween. Distress inks were used to colour this card.



This is my take on a more ghoulish card. The stamps are all Oxford Impressions. I remember reading a bunch of Poe's short stories as a teen and thinking that he had a very strange mind. But I still remember some of them, even these many years later. Distress inks and acrylic paints were used to colour this card.



All the images on this card are from Oxford Impressions as well. It is coloured with distress inks and copic markers.

1 comment:

Julie from Montana said...

Rosemary,
I saw your post on ATT, but who knew this Halloween Candy would catch my fancy! Love your cards, colors, composition & whimsy.
Thanks for posting ;o)
Julie A.