Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some Valentine cards



I like the simplicity of this. The decorative paper pulls this all together very well. The stamped image is coloured with waterbased markers applied by paintbrush.
The images are all Oxford Impressions.




This card is coloured with both Copic markers and the airbrush and overstamped with distress inks. The hearts are made on my KNK electronic diecutter, using a file by Mary. All stamps are Oxford Impressions.




I really like this image for the haunting quality she has. The stamped image is coloured with waterbased markers, applied as paint. All stamped images are by Oxford Impressions.




This girl is so Parisian, I thought she was perfect for outside the candy shop. She is coloured with waterbased markers, used as paint. The store image is coloured with Copic markers. All stamps are Oxford Impressions.

1 comment:

BluMoon said...

Hi Rosie, I love your valentine cards, the little girl outside the shop is so sweet too! I would love you to visit my blog 599, I am doing the One World One Heart giveaway thank you.
saw your post on CF group