Monday, June 1, 2009

Child's Birthday Card



My granddaughter just turned two and she is an enormous fan of Elmo. So her birthday card had to feature the furry red guy. I used my Klik N Kut electronic diecutter to cut out the character and the words. I shaded the character using Art Stix and stamped red and green dots on the yellow birthday word. I used distress inks to outline the word shadow and the card itself. It was a real hit with my granddaughter.

Supplies used: KNK diecutter, distress inks, scrapbooking paper, cardstock, dots stamp SU, Prismacolor Art Stix

3 comments:

Nikki said...

awesome idea, would you mind sharing your file??

Rosemary said...

Nikki, I'm glad you enjoyed my card. But as this is a copyrighted character, I am unable to share the file. If you would like to e-mail me, I can give you the site for the EPS file that it is based on. Thanks for understanding.

Flower said...

No doubt she loved it! Too cute!!!