Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Pendants




I have been playing again with the Art Clay Silver. This stuff is so much fun, but I am learning some important things in the process. I really do have to plan things better and remember that there is a lot of finishing that can be done after the drying and before the firing. I keep trying to get it perfect at the initial stage and tend to overwork it. And much as I hate to admit it, I really should either sketch or do a mock up in polymer clay first to get better results. I also have to learn how to take better photos as taking pictures of the silver has been a challenge. Having said all of that, I am having great fun with this product.

Supplies used- Art Clay Silver 650 slow dry, sterling silver wire and eye pin, various tools, stamp by JudiKins

Rosemary

No comments: