Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




I thought I would post a couple of cards that I did for Suzanne , using her new plates for Halloween- Trick or Treat and Wicked. The main images were stamped with Memento ink, which is becoming my favourite for images stamped on matte cardstock. The images were coloured with Copic markers and some parts highlighted with the Inkssentials white pen. The background on the skeleton card was done with various distress inks. Hope you enjoy them.

I would also like to mention that Suzanne at Oxford Impressions is currently having a competition to select some new members for her design team. All the details are posted on her site, if this is something that interests you.

Supplies used-stamps from Oxford Impressions, distress inks, Memento ink, adirondack inks, ribbon, KNK for spider web (file done using the tutorial on Sandy McCauley's blog), vinyl, various other inks, patterned paper, Copic markers, Inkssentials white pen


7 comments:

Linda said...

love the cards, Rosemary! Especially the skellie in the dress had me in stitches :)
hugs, Linda

Zeborah Loray said...

Great colors and textures for Halloween. They have just the right feel to them. :)
Very cool stamp images!

Shelly Hickox said...

These are all just fabulous! Love what you've done with these stamps. I'll have to check out the Memento ink - I always have a hard time finding a good black ink.

Mary-Beth said...

oh these are wonderful Rosemary!!!The skeleton, on one of my fav BG papers, is a hoot!!

Rosemary said...

Thanks so much for your comments ladies.
Mary-Beth, the background on the skeleton card was done with distress inks and stamps, rather than a BG paper. They just seemed to work well with these images.

Rosemary

Anita Van Hal said...

very cool cards! love love love how they turned out!

Kristi B. said...

oh, these are so cool! I love how you used the paper & fencing stamps to create that 3-d kind of effect!