Monday, October 6, 2008

Simple airbrushed card




I made this card for a friend's birthday. This is a really easy, fast card but I love the look. I used a cuttlebug folder for the texture, then airbrushed using a green Copic marker. The tag was die cut using a Wizard die, the phrase stamped, then I put the die cut back in the die and airbrushed using the same marker. I used a little antique linen distress ink to age the tag and some silk ribbon to attach it to the card.

Supplies used: cardstock, Copic marker and airbrush system, word stamp by Hero Arts, antique linen distress ink, Spellbinders ribbon tag trio die, Wizard, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Rosemary

5 comments:

Passionforstamping said...

I love the soft color. Very pretty!

liannallama said...

Oh, it's simple but oh, so perfect! Lovely!

Mary-Beth said...

Simple but so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You said a cuttlebug folder was used, but I don't think it has been released yet. It is not on the Provo Craft web sit. Is this a new folder?

Your use of the airbrush technique is lovely.

Rosemary said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments, ladies.

Donna, that folder is part of an embossing folder and die combo. The set is called Friends Forever. I didn't want or need the die, but wanted the embossing folder badly enough, that I purchased it anyways. lol

Rosemary