Friday, August 22, 2008

Cards published!





A couple of months ago, Suzanne from Oxford Impressions asked those of us on her design team to consider submitting some cards using the Country Girl plate, to Take Ten magazine for a possible article in the fall issue. Today, I received my free copy in the mail- they published 4 of my cards! 2 with the article and 2 in other parts of the magazine. I hope you enjoy them and the work of the other artists in the magazine.

Supplies- all stamps are Oxford Impressions, distress inks, various inks, label maker, markers, watercolours

Rosemary

10 comments:

Sarah said...

love them all Rosemary but the top one is my absolute favourite. Big congrats on getting them published.

Diane said...

Congratulations! I love each & eveyone of them but I am a little partial to the tractor. Very nice work!

Yelowflower said...

Congrats on being published, that's great!!! I like the house, that's where my heart is and I never forget it.

http://yelowflowersgarden.blogspot.com/

Sandie R said...

These are all wonderful cards Rosemary. Love the colours and the old country feel they have. Now I'm sorry I haven't picked this issue up.

Sandy McC said...

I posted an "I Love Your Blog" Award on my site. :-) Have fun picking another seven of YOUR favorites! Sandy

Passionforstamping said...

Your cards are lovely Rosemary and very worthy of publication.

Congratulations!

Dianne K.

Shelly Hickox said...

I love them all - they look great! You are truly the Queen of photo stamping. I wish you could give me lessons!

Barb said...

Congratulations! These are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Suzanne

Passionforstamping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.