Sunday, August 3, 2008

More metallic texture



This journal was made for my brother's fiance. It also uses the metallic heating and air conditioning tape. The die cut was done on my KNK. The tape was textured with Ten Seconds Studio's tools and antiqued with acrylic paint. It was a little hard to photograph, without getting too much reflection, and has a much shinier appearance in real life.


Supplies used - notebook, metallic tape, acrylic paint, KNK, card stock, Ten Seconds Studio's metal tools
Rosemary



5 comments:

Zeborah Loray said...

Beautiful!
You are getting a look very much like embossed pewter with this.

Anonymous said...

i love using this hvac tape for embossing. this is a great looking journal!
tfs, sandyh

Diana said...

These are both beautiful -- I feel a trip to the hardware store coming on, as I know I have a bunch of barely used Ten Seconds Studios tools around here someplace!

Audrey Huffman (huffpede@yahoo.com) said...

Abolutely gorgeous work of art.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Super look! You are killing me with these, enabler you! Now I need those tools! hugz..